TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
NOTE : YOUR USE OF ONE STOP CLEANERS SERVICES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE NOTE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL HOWEVER NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE NEW AMENDMENTS OR CHANGES OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY WAY OF UPDATING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE AT ONESTOPCLEANERS.COM.AU WE SUGGEST CHECKING THIS PAGE FOR ANY UPDATES OR AMENDMENTS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
INTERPRETATION : In these terms and conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings;
- “Customer” or “You” means any person who purchases services from One Stop Cleaners
- “We” means One Stop Cleaners
- “Us” means One Stop Cleaners
- “Services” or “Service” any service that the client would like performed.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of supply contained within this webpage and any conditions agreed in writing by Us.
- “Cleaner” or “Cleaners” means any person who performs the service working for One Stop Cleaners.
- “Substantial Soiling ” means the existence of additional grime, dust or dirt identified by the cleaners to be above the standard soiling of a general clean
- “Property Manager ” means the agent who manages the rental affairs of the property.
- “Property” means the property that is requiring a Bond Clean.
- “Bond Cleaning Standards” means cleanliness in the Property that would pass the Property Mangers checklist (under governance of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008) and release the bond to the Customer.
- “Reasonable endeavours” means that We have tried our best to make an informed decision with the information that is available to us at that particular point in time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the supply of Services by Us to the Customer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Customer.
- Inappropriate behaviour. One Stop Cleaners do not tolerate inappropriate behaviour towards Us or our cleaners that harasses, intimidates, threatens or uses fear (either verbally, written or physical) by the Customer, this includes explicit language, racism and defamatory remarks. We will take whatever action is necessary (including legal action) against any person who is involved in threatening or abusive behaviour towards our cleaners. We reserve the right to terminate any Services immediately without refund. You the Customer agree to this and agree that you have no such claim to receive any refund.
- A complete list of our Bond cleaning inclusions and exclusions can be found HERE ( Link to our Bond Clean Terms and Conditions)
- All quotes from One Stop Cleaners are estimates only. Quotes are based on the estimates of an average house and room sizes.
- One Stop Cleaners use reasonable endeavors to quote as accurately as possible over the phone or via visual inspections online however at times quotes are subject to change based on One Stop Cleaners or the Customer identifying additional factors. Such factors are;
- The property has not been described by the Customer properly. For instance, the property has an additional room such as a study, water closet, or living area or if applicable additional blinds or different blinds than described.
- The condition of the property is substantially A substantially soiled room or residence may require additional time, chemicals or cleaners on site to ensure the property is up to Bond Cleaning Standards as defined by the Property Manager under the governance of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008
- A part of the property requires a specialist service to clean the area. This includes any areas deemed to be dangerous such as a contaminated areas, excessive rubbish, biohazards or windows at heights or areas that require a specific skill and or equipment to make the area up to Bond Cleaning standards.
- Any area within the property including possible contents that fall outside the agreed service as defined within the cleaning schedule.
- The cleaner has incurred additional costs such as parking fee’s or Property key pickup fee’s.
- The customer’s original requirements are altered. For instance, the Customer requires a specific items to be cleaned above the standard request.
- Removal of rubbish or personal effects.
- One Stop Cleaners reserve the right not to clean an item/area within the Property (at no discount price to the Customer) if the item may pose a possible risk to the cleaner. For instance, a cracked or broken power point, dangerous light fitting or working at heights. In such an instance the Customer will be notified by One Stop Cleaners directly, and the Customer agrees that the Bond Cleaning Guarantee related to that area or item is void and no such warranty will apply.
- It is understood some items will be subject to wear and tear, and some items may be unable to be cleaned due to long-term or excessive exposure or contact with a build up of grime, in these instances, if identified no warranty will apply to these areas or items.
- It is the Customers responsibility to be contactable at all times and 1 hour prior to the agreed start of the job. If for any reason we are unable to contact the Customer, One Stop Cleaners will continue the job using reasonable endeavors. Failure to be contacted may result in the job being incomplete and will void any warranty. In this event, if One Stop Cleaners are required to return to the property a return fee will be applicable based on the number of hours the cleaner is required at the Property.
- It is the solely the Customers responsibility to give access to the Property to the Cleaning team.
- If the property is not accessible by key or we are unable to enter at the agreed time, the Customer agrees to a $40 (Including GST) per hour non-access fee up to the full amount of the total cost of the job.
- A key collection location may be agreed upon with the One Stop Cleaners Service Representative over the phone or in writing (SMS or email) and may be subject to additional charges pending how far the location of the pickup area is to the property. Charges are calculated in 10Km increments based the shortest route calculated by Google Maps. Failure to gain access to the Property will result in an additional $50 cancellation fee or a $50 postponement fee, postponements will be subject to availability.
- One Stop Cleaners require unobstructed access to all areas of the premise that requires the service. If items require moving and One Stop Cleaners are required to assist in the moving of items such as Furniture / Rubbish – Additional charges will apply for time required.
- The Customer agrees to allow photographic images to be taken of the Property, before, during and at the end of the service, these images will be used strictly for the purpose of recording before and after images for quality assurance and proof of limitations if applicable and presented to customers/Property Managers on request of the completed works.
- Customers are required to provide One Stop Cleaners access to electricity and running water. This is a mandatory requirement for a bond clean. If the Property does not have these utilities, the Cleaner will do their best without these services, however the Bond Cleaning Guarantee will not be applicable. In such an event the Cleaner will contact the Customer to get advice.
- In the event no power is available on site, One Stop Cleaners will offer the client the opportunity to have a generator hire for the day of cleaning. Additional costs of $100 for the days service apply.
- If One Stop Cleaners are required to clean behind or under a heavy item such as a TV Cabinet, Stove, fridge, stove, washing machine, or any other item deemed heavy (weighted above 5kgs), the Customer will be required to move these items prior to the commencement of the service at the Customers own risk and cost. Unless agreed upon in writing if the heavy item/s are not removed the Customer voids the Bond Cleaning Guarantee for that particular area.
- Before One Stop Cleaners start the cleaning, the Customer is required to remove all personal belongings such as furniture, Utensils & Crockery , Wall Hangings etc. prior to the commencement of any cleaning works. One Stop Cleaners endeavor to be both careful and safe however we take no responsibility for any damage that may be caused at the time of the service.
- All rubbish is to be removed from the premise including rubbish that may be in draws cupboards and rooms. We will not be responsible for removal of any rubbish (inside the premise or outside) and will not warrant the Bond Cleaning guarantee in such an event. You have the right to negotiate with the Cleaner to remove the rubbish at an additional cost.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS :
- If you cancel your Bond Cleaning 5 days before the Booked date, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking within 24 hours from the booking date, the customer authorises the following fees can be charged to the credit card details supplied and kept on file as follows: Job totals of up to $500 will incur a $100 cancellation charge; Job total over $500 will incur a $200 cancellation charge.
- One Stop Cleaners hold all rights to cancel the job if we deem the condition of the property is dangerous for the safety, health or well being of our cleaning teams or if we are unable to access the property as agreed. Same day cancellation fees will apply.
- One Stop Cleaners reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any Service if the property is not as described either in condition or size, or if unexpected circumstances occur.
- Payments for the services are to be made via Credit Card or Bank Transfer prior to the day of the service. Unless agreed upon in writing to One Stop Cleaners, full payment is to be made before the commencement of the clean.
- If you wish to book your bond clean and hold a date, as security you must provide valid credit card details, a minimum $50 booking fee applies.
- If you are paying via bank transfer, please send the remittance details to our office and allow 3 days for Bank clearing. Failure to receive remittance advice or payment within our bank account 1 day prior, will result in cancellation of your service and a forfeit of the booking fee if applicable.
- You the Customer agree that if we have not received payment in full for the service within the period of one calendar month of the original invoice date then a late payment fee of $50 applies for the first month. Additional Late payment fees will be charged on a fixed rate of 10% per annum for each 3 days that any amount remains outstanding thereafter.
- In addition to the amounts set out above, the Customer agrees to indemnify One Stop Cleaners for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is greater) and any other expenses incurred by One Stop Cleaners in connection with a demand, action or other proceeding (including mediation, out of court settlement or any action taken to recover a debt from the Customer) arising out of a breach of these terms including the failure by the Customer to pay any amount by the due date.
- At its sole discretion One Stop Cleaners reserve the right to report any non-payment to collection agencies including reporting non-payment to the Credit Reference Association – Equifax , the TICA database and your property agent. In doing this your credit rating may be effected and or ability to seek rental properties/credit in the future.
- YOU understand and acknowledge that any chargeback on a Credit card without the written approval of a recognized regulatory authority or written agreement with One Stop Cleaners will incur a 25% additional administration fee on the balance owing plus GST and interest pursuant to the provisions of the Queensland Supreme Court Act 1947, currently set at 5.5% per annum(calculated daily).
- You understand and acknowledge that any chargeback on a Credit card without the written approval of a recognized regulatory authority or written agreement with One Stop Cleaners will be referred to a Recovery Agent and this may have an impact on your Credit Score.
ONE STOP CLEANERS BOND CLEAN GUARANTEE :
- Our One Stop Cleaners Bond Cleaning Guarantee means that One Stop Cleaners will return to the property free of charge to rectify and fix any issue the Property Manager has with the cleaning (under governance of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Act 2008) provided by One Stop Cleaners within the bounds of these Terms and Conditions and our Inclusions and Exclusions.
- Our Bond Cleaning Guarantee only applies to the specific service you have engaged One Stop Cleaners for. EG, if You engage One Stop Cleaners for a Bond Clean but not for carpet cleaning then Our Guarantee only covers the bond clean. Carpets would be excluded from the One Stop Cleaners Bond Cleaning Guarantee.
- Our One Stop Cleaners bond guarantee does not include certain items. Please see our Bond Cleaning Inclusions and Exclusions (See HERE for these inclusions and exclusions). For instance cleaning of ceilings, Excessive rubbish etc are not included in the One Stop Cleaners Bond Cleaning Guarantee.
- A re-clean will only be applicable upon receipt of a report from the Property Manager clearly listing the problems with the clean along with the images and we require 24 hours notice from receipt of the Property Manager to reschedule the clean as required. The re-clean will only include the addressed points from the Property Manager / Agents report.
- On Completion of the re-clean, we will warrant any work for 72 hours. If we haven’t received any word from the Property Manager within 72 hours, the job is considered to be satisfactory and all areas addressed and completed in accordance with the One Stop Cleaners bond clean Guarantee.
- Until commencement and finalisation of this Service, these Terms and Conditions still apply (Whether the service is a clean, re-clean or the waiting period between re-cleans and inspections)
- All re-cleaning services are subjected to these Terms and Conditions.
- All Customers acknowledge that our One Stop Cleaners Bond Return Guarantee is only applicable if you contact us within 5 days of the performed Service.
- One Stop Cleaners do not guarantee for natural events occurring over time. Items such as (but not limited to) settled dust, water marks, open windows, doors etc. Empty homes can gather dust quite easily as well as insect’s bugs dying inside the property. We do not guarantee anything arising from these events including all aspects of the Bond Return Guarantee.
- The One Stop Cleaners Bond Clean Return Guarantee is deemed null and void if the property does not remain vacant after our cleaning team have cleaned the premise. The only exceptions to this clause is if carpets are cleaned by a qualified carpet cleaner authorised by One Stop Cleaners or you have an agreement in writing from One Stop Cleaners.
- It is essential that you book your bond clean to be performed once all the furniture is removed, the premise is not inhabited and all the necessary maintenance or other work to the premises has been completed prior.
- One Stop Cleaners will not be responsible for any incident that could be classified as an Act-of-God e.g. flood, storm, fire earthquake, cyclone and similar.
- The Customer must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges a third party to conduct service.
- The Customer acknowledges that the One Stop Cleaners Bond Cleaning guarantee is only for the Bond Cleaning services not any other. Carpet cleaning will be warranted by One Stop Cleaners if booked directly from One Stop Cleaners.
- All care is taken during the Service. Some items are older and may be subject to ‘wear and tear’ and are prone to accidental breakage. Items like light fittings, fly screens and other perishable plastics are particularly prone. If You believe that any damage has been done beyond ‘wear and tear’ due to the Service, please provide in writing the damage with applicable photo’s.
- You agree to waive any right of claim against One Stop Cleaners for any incidental costs incurred, including but not limited to, rent payable and or loss of bond monies applied arising from the service.
- Any damages claims will be subject to proof being provided by either party that the damage was caused during the service, these claims are to be strictly the responsibility of the contractor if fault is accepted, the contractor and the customer agree to exchange details and agree to the contractor gaining access to the property for the duration of the claim. This may include access for quoting of replacement and repair if applicable.
- If You require your fridge or freezer to be cleaned, then you are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance. Additional costs may apply if One Stop Cleaners are required to remove items.
- The Customer should inform One Stop Cleaners about any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of a cleaner within 24 hours of completion of the service.
- Any complaints must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any complaints must be made within 24 hours of the performed Service.
- Complaints must include the Customers name, contact number, the date of the complaint and a detailed explanation of the complaint including any relevant documentation and notes.
- Complaints must also include what resolution the Client would like.
- The Client acknowledges that they can view our website and follow the complaints procedure.
- The Client acknowledges that if they do not follow our complaints procedure, One Stop Cleaners have the right to dismiss the complaint and or take no further action at our discretion.
- If you are satisfied with our proposed actions or remedies we will close the complaint and record the findings for our continuous improvement program.
- If you are not satisfied with our proposed actions or remedies, One Stop Cleaners will record this and you acknowledge that either party reserve the right to refer the complaint to the relevant federal, state or territory consumer protection agency or legal advisor.
BOND CLEAN GUARANTEE EXCLUSIONS / INCLUSIONS
FURNISHED HOME / APARTMENT
*Additional Charges for dusting/Cleaning of furniture
*Additional charges for removal of contents from drawers / cupboards
*Additional Charges for Cleaning Fridge / Dishwasher / Dryer
Salt Damp / Flaked Walls / Damp Walls
When cleaning, we will use care and due diligence to try and minimise the damage while still cleaning the area, but this may require a specialist service such as a handyman or plumber to repair and repaint accordingly.
Mould is often found in areas around the shower grout and silicone, sometimes the mould gets embedded within the silicone and cannot be cleaned, in these scenarios the mould will need to be removed and re siliconed in. One Stop Cleaned can help, additional charges apply.
We will clean windows where applicable and possible (height warranted) however weather circumstances out of One Stop Cleaners control are excluded from the guarantee
Our bond cleaning allows for the spot cleaning of marks, scuffs, general grime on walls, but a full wall clean is above and beyond the standard soiling and is classified as substantial soiling. Your One Stop Cleaning team will advise before commencement if additional charges will apply for wall washing.
Discolouration / Fading
Over time, plastics, tiles and grout tend to lose their colour. Please note, that through the cleaning of these items, we cannot bring the natural colour back as this is a standard wear and tear of a particular item. Grout will be scrubbed to reduce and remove any grime/mould but toilet seats/cisterns that have gone a pale yellow this cannot be reversed by cleaning.
Some stone benchtops are very porous making stain removal very difficult, Our One Stop Cleaning team will endeavour to clean and remove any stains but cannot guarantee this and may require a specialist.
One Stop Cleaners must ensure the safety of the cleaners, In the event of areas that could cause harm, We may advise or particular points that cannot be completed. Such areas included broken switch mechanism of light switches and power points, drugs or drug paraphernalia, bio waste, heavy rubbish or other areas deemed to be hazardous
Ceilings will be quoted specifically per job – We cannot always guarantee that One Stop Cleaners can perform the cleaning of ceilings.
These terms & conditions were last updated on 8/4/2019 at 11:23am AEST